Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sunrocket DSL

I was mentioning this to Clickboo - check out their site and hear more about how $199 a year gets you all the local and long distance phone service you'll need (plus free equipment) 100% refund guarantee and knowing that you are building the local DC/MD/VA economy! Sunrocket is based in Tysons Corner and starting to employ more and more people! (I like their statement in the Careers section - " SunRocket is located in Tysons Corner, Virginia, where the traffic is bad, but the parking is free!") Oh so true!

I'm getting their service at my house too - as soon as my block gets its act together (of course I have to be in the problem area - we have general phone problems, even with my RCN line) but DC will shape up eventually - down the block is apparently fine, so don't let that dissuade you! :-)

They also have a deal going that includes a free cordless phone with 2 handsets.

SunRocket Internet Phone Service. Just $199 per year for all-inclusive home phone service!

No comments: