Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Shop Drop and Blog

Ok I've been doing it for YEARS now. I'm known around town as Mister Thrifty: Master of the Bargain. I may chase the wanderlust but I also chase the big bad bargain out there. No deal is too good for me. Whether it's miles, discounts, coupons or just insider knowledge I'm on the hunt for it. Look to this blog for neat deals I run across or neat deals I should know about! If you've got a scoop on a sale - blog it here! If you want to know what I've been seeing, hearing and (gasp) buying - check here too.

One favor to ask - if you see something (or some store) you like - click it so I can get the referral! I'm a poor university work and soon to be grad student. I need to eat and pay my light bill so a click or two in exchange for my bargainhunting obsession is worth it for a nice guy right? :-)

Happy Shopping people!

No comments: