Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Summer Travel Deals Up North, down south and everywhere!









Head north this summer and visit Canada on Orbitz!

A note on Canada... It's no secret how much I respect and adore our neighbor to the north. I have been to Canada so many times I can't even count them. Mostly I went to Montreal, which is in my Top 5 cities in the world... but last year I also visited beautiful Halifax, Nova Scotia and the year before that Whistler, British Columbia. All were incredible. Canada is just like the stereotype in my opinion - clean, friendly and affordable (not a bad stereotype eh!) If you need Canadian travel advice feel free to leave a comment with your email address and I'll help you however I can.

Oh yes and I got a great "magazine" from the Canadian tourism folks - it's really not your typical crappy brochure. Canada knows how to promote itself (they have a lot to work with) they even have a national brand identity (the graphic you see above) How cool is that???

I'm definitely dreaming of Canada these days, ask Boo. I wish I had some time and some $$$ b/c I'd be on a plane in seconds!

Still interested in a vacation somewhere else? Well if you're flying North here's some great deals from one of my favorite online travel sites:

Save $200 on Orbitz instantly to Hawaii, Mexico, Caribbean, or Europe!


Book Your Great American Vacation on Orbitz!

Orlando Hotels Starting at $23 per night!

EasyClickTravel's Top Ten Deals!

Get $75 off with Orbitz' Super Summer Sale! Exp July 31, 2006

Radisson's Summer Getaway Package: Breakfast for two, late check-out, a Sleep Number® Bed, and a gift bag full of premium relaxation goodies for you to take home. Book your stay today!

Radisson Hotel Best Online Rates - 50% off

Find Cheap Flights from 100+ Sites with One Click.

No comments: