Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Orbitz Travel Deals - Coupons and Deals from Budget and more!

Those people at Orbitz really have it going on! They are always flooding me with really great deals, many I take advantage of myself! Here's a couple of my recent favorites. Just click them to get the deal (and help me get some credit for school!) Thanks!

Save $15 on Weekly Car Rentals with Budget! thru Sept 30, 2006 (I may use this one in July!)

Orbitz: $150 off to the Bahamas! Exp July 31, 2006 - EXPIRES SOON

Get $75 off with Orbitz' Super Summer Sale! Exp July 31, 2006 - EXPIRES SOON

Orbitz: U.S. Flights on Sale! Exp. July 11, 2006 - EXPIRES SOON

Free Tickets to Universal Orlando theme parks!

Cruise Bonus Event! Hottest Deals on Best Cruises! Exp July 12, 2006 - EXPIRES SOON

Save up to $150 on Las Vegas packages!

No comments: