Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Overstock.com Sitewide sale! 10% off and $1.00 shipping!!!

These pop-up from time to time but only if you have the special links or banners... and yessiree bub I've got them! Click the banner or links below.... full details and conditions on the Overstock.com site... ENJOY!

(PS. It is supposed to be today only... so if you need to order do so today - I'll keep my eyes peeled if the offer renews or a new one pops up!)

Oh yeah and don't forget to tell your friends about Shopping for Wanderlust - it will save them money and maybe help me pay for my grad school out of pocket costs! (you can easily email any post using the little envelope icon next to the comments line of each post btw...)

Save at Overstock.com!

For complete NEW customers (though for shame if you have experienced the bargains of Overstock! :-P) 12% off Entire Order! First Time Buyers. It's all about the O!

This one I'm not as sure of but try it anyhow...75% off Retail Sale

No comments: